Hi Beautiful, does this sound like you?
- Your period has been MIA for more than 3 months?
- Perhaps you have been diagnosed with hypothalamic, or post-pill, amenorrhea?
- You have been told you will need to take synthetic hormones to have a regular cycle?
- You want to get your period back naturally?
- You are confused about where to start?
- You are struggling with the mental aspects of making change?
- You love nourishing your body with whole foods?
- You want to feel healthier, happier and more energetic each and every day?
If you're nodding yes, yes and YES, you’re in the right place!
WELCOME TO HEALING HYPOTHALAMIC AMENORRHEA
An epic 8 week e-course to help you get your periods back and build a better relationship with your body, with food, and with others
- This comprehensive 8-week online course will get your hormones, health and happiness back on track, and provides more bang for your buck than going down the route of pricey consultations, or just throwing your money at “remedies” you hope will do the trick.
- You will learn exactly what and how much to eat to heal your body, types and amounts of exercise, specific and simple stress management strategies to include each day, ways to show yourself a little TLC to deal with the mental hurdles, and have oodles of inspiration delivered to your inbox each week
Kind words from women like you
"I sought Kate's help after suffering from irregular, painful periods since coming off the pill. I has been struggling with over exercising and under nourishing my body for years, all of which had started to affect my health. Kate listened to my concerns and what I wanted to achieve and was so knowledgable and understanding every step of the way. The meal plan and recipes she gave me were not only easy but delicious and I loved eating intuitively and nourishing my body with good food. Thanks to Kate I started eating far more than I had before, fell in love with yoga, meditation and walking - all of the things I never felt were "intense" enough to make a difference. Despite what I had been previously told by a fertility specialist, I fell pregnant within a couple of months of implementing Kate's recommendations. Not only did I feel the best I ever had prior to falling pregnant (despite falling pregnant while also organising my wedding I was the least stressed I had ever been), I'm sure the only reason I was able to fall pregnant was thanks to Kate rebalancing my hormones, my body and my mindset. Even now as a new mum I still love exercising, eating and living the way Kate taught me as I truly believe it changed my life for the better! Kate has gone above and beyond to also answer my questions during my pregnancy and since I had my daughter. She has been an excellent source of knowledge and support, and an absolute pleasure to deal with :)" - Pip, mother of Willow
"Being a part of Kate’s healing hypothalamic amenorrhea course has made me feel so supported. For the first time in my long and horrible journey with HA, I actually feel like I am not alone. Kate has created such a nurturing group of women and the feelings of solidarity, sisterhood and belonging have helped me to push through some significant hurdles. Kate is one very special lady. xo" - Emi
"I still remember the day I got my period back. After 7 years of not having a period, it was one of the best feelings in the world. Finally after years of doctors, pills, blood tests, scans I finally felt like ‘it's ok, everything is going to be alright’. Four months prior to this day I had my first Skype consultation with Kate. She was a breath of fresh air and speaking to her it just felt ‘right'. Not the feeling I had when seeing doctors, who would quickly write me a prescription for some sort of hormonal pill and rush me out the door. None of them working, only making the problem worse. Kate got straight to it and addressed the root cause of why my period had stopped. Mine was years of restrictive eating, over exercising and stress. Kate gave me a simple plan follow and I did it diligently! With in a few months I could already feel my body coming into balance. I’m now 21 weeks pregnant. Conceived naturally, which doctors told me would never happen. Without a doubt I would not be in the position I am today without Kate’s wealth of knowledge, down to earth approach, honesty and great sense of humour! I wish her all the best in her bright future x" - Renae
YOUR INVESTMENT IS JUST $319
That's much less than you would pay to work 1:1 with me!
What is Hypothalamic Amenorrhea?
Hypothalamic amenorrhea (HA) is what is known as a “diagnosis of exclusion”. Which basically means:
“We have ruled out all other reasons for your period being MIA and are a little bit baffled, so it looks like you have HA”
However, there are some key markers of HA, including:
- Menstrual dysfunction - meaning you haven't had a period for at least 3 months
- Low energy availability - AKA there is a history (either long or short) of eating too little and/or exercising too much
- Compromised bone density
What Causes Hypothalamic Amenorrhea?
The key causes of HA are:
- Under-eating (this can be in terms of calories and/or nutrients)
- Over-exercising (the exact amount of “too much” will be different for everyone)
- Low body fat percentage (if you have abs, you will probably need to say goodbye to get your period back. Sorry. I’ve been there – reproductive health is so much more important than having a washboard stomach. Trust me)
- Excess stress
- Rapid weight loss (no, you don't necessarily have to be underweight to have HA)
- The oral contraceptive pill
Healing HA involves simultaneously addressing ALL of these factors.
Why Should I Care If I Have HA?
Your period should be viewed as a window into your overall health. If it is wonky, or absent, then this is a huge red flag that your health is suffering. These are the well-established consequences of hypothalamic amenorrhea:
- Moodiness and irritability
- Inability to sleep (did someone say night sweats and frequent waking?)
- Increased risk of early-onset osteoporosis
- Increased risk of cardiovascular disease
- Increased risk of dementia
But I LOVE my abs and the body I have worked hard for!
You’re not alone. Many women, just like you, are also struggling with amenorrhea. I was once one of those women, too. I'm Kate and here's my story...
Who knows when my body image issues started?! I never used to consider them as “issues”.
I had always had a very athletic physique, and this also included having a six-pack (and not the beer variety. I'm talking "abs of steel"). Throughout high-school and in my twenties, I had always been more active than most. And I always made sure I ate "healthily".
At age 29, my abs were still defined, and I was still getting compliments about my “ideal body”.
Before you think I’m an absolute narcissist and all “look at me with my chiseled abs and perfect grades”, let me get to my point. I had worked hard to get these results…at a significant cost…
I eventually found out I had hypothalamic amenorrhea. Basically, my brain had stopped communicating to my lady-garden, production of female hormones had slowed and my menstrual cycle (and fertility) disappeared. This was not ideal, considering my hubby and I wanted to start a family.
Why did this happen to me?
I was under-eating and over-exercising, my body fat was too low, I was stressing like a mad woman, and I had been on The Pill for 10 years. Are you nodding your head “YES! That’s me!” yet?
The treatment for this was simple, or so it seemed in theory:
Eat more. Exercise less. Stress less. Get off the pill.
While I knew this info for a while, it took me 2 years to actually do something about it. I thought I could just throw herbs and supplements at it, which clearly was not enough, as it was not addressing the root problem.
Having long been complimented on my physique, I struggled at first when I realised I had to let go of my ripped body. And then I gave it some thought and realised:
THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN A SIX-PACK!
It was at this point that I decided to go all-in and make the changes necessary for getting my period, and my fertility, back on track. Everything I did, including the mistakes I made, are detailed in this amazing e-course.
I've tried EVERYTHING! I don't think this will help!
Oh my goodness, I hear you sister! Check out the crazy list of things I spent THOUSANDS of dollars on….
- Ayurvedic massage
- Chinese Medicine
- Raw food
- Cooked food
- More carbs
- More fat
- More protein
- More food in general
- Weight gain
- Less exercise
- Different exercise
- Herbal teas
- Herbal medicine
- Vitamin and mineral supplements
- Desiccated adrenal gland
- Desiccated testicle – yep, you read right – bull’s balls. I ate them - in pill form
- Abstaining from caffeine
- Abstaining from alcohol
- Sleeping in a pitch black room – I card-boarded up my windows to block out the light
- Crystal healing
And that's not even the full story! Some of these worked, many didn't.
In this Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea E-Course, I tell you EXACTLY what works, and what doesn't, so you can stop throwing money down the drain
Here's a quick glance at what you'll learn in our 8 weeks together
Optimal Eating for Perfect Periods
Learning To Love Yourself
Nourishing Your Gut for Healthy Hormones
Liver Detoxification for Hormone Balance
Simple Stress Management to Boost Sex Hormones
How & When To Exercise
Alternative Therapies that Work
A Roadmap for Healthy Periods Beyond HA
Scroll down to read more detail about what's inside this life-changing course
Kind words from women like you
“I first came across Kate Callaghan on Facebook, which led me to her website. After reading about Kate's personal journey dealing with amenorrhea, I knew I had finally found someone who would understand what I was experiencing and who could help me get my cycle back.
I've always been active and enjoyed athletics and lifting weights. In 2014, I started training with a new personal trainer whose sole mandate was to help me see my abs. I embarked on a new exercise program that involved intense, hour-long weight training sessions 2-3 times a week that left me completely drained in addition to 2-3 weekly CrossFit sessions. To fast track my fat loss, I was prescribed a zero carb diet,which I meticulously followed for months. And it worked! My diet and exercise program gave me visible abs, chiseled arms, and sub 10% body fat measurements. I was proud of my achievement and continued with my intense workout schedule and restrictive diet in order to maintain my lean physique.
Fours months into my new exercise and diet program, however, my period stopped. I wasn't too concerned initially. My trainer told me that my body would "reset" and my period would come back just like that. A few more months passed but my body didn't reset like I was told it would. I sought the advice of my family doctor and gynaecologist, both of whom told me I just needed to gain weight.
I knew I had to put on some body fat to get back my cycle, but for someone who was so obsessed about maintaining a lean physique, it wasn't as straight forward as just stuffing my face with donuts and ice cream. My Aunt Flow had been on hiatus for 1 year when I started working with Kate in September 2015. Our initial session revolved around discussions about my weekly training program and my daily diet, and immediately Kate was able to pinpoint the issues and explain the problem and what she believed was contributing to my missing cycle. I appreciated Kate's direct yet sensitive, never dismissive mannerism.
It took one month of following Kate's advice and a 5kg weight gain for my cycle to come back. I was pleasantly surprised that my cycle came back so quickly, but I did have to do everything Kate advised me to do. I went from 5-6 weekly sessions of intense weight training and CrossFit metcons to leisurely walks and bi-weekly personal training sessions that barely had me breaking a sweat. My diet was also completely revamped. I was encouraged to eat carbs (lots of it) and a good amount of healthy fats, give up caffeine, and take certain supplements.
I've gradually gone back to lifting weights and doing CrossFit style work outs as it's what I love to do. The difference now is that I'm more mindful of the energy in / energy out balance, careful of not breaking the delicate equilibrium. Kate has taught me the importance of listening to my body and convinced me that visible abs and toned arms are not worth sacrificing my health for, which, after all, is why I like being physically active and eating well” - Regina
"Kate is a wonderful wonderful woman. She truly brought so much love and light into my life when I needed it the most. After 3 ½ years of struggling with HA and infertility (since coming off the contraceptive pill) I was left lost and confused about what to do next. Her program taught me so much about myself: my eating habits, my body image beliefs and my strict food and exercise control. It was Kate who opened my eyes to a new way of living full of freedom, fun and fluidity. She seriously has the BIGGEST heart ever and it’s obvious her life’s purpose is to help others heal and recover. Thank you thank you a billion times over gorgeous…and thank you from my beautiful, growing baby bump too!!! We did it – yay ☺ xxx" - Simo Butchard 🙂
"I am proud to say I am both a patient and colleague (fellow holistic dietitian) to this amazing lady. Despite my knowledge in this area, it was not until I received Kate's empowering advice and guidance that I was able to truly cure my HA. After not having a regular period for over 4 years, I am now a healthy, happy weight with a wonderfully functioning fertile lady garden. Even if you think you "know it all" when it comes to HA. There is so much more to overcoming it than the cold hard facts/info. This is what this program is about. It is comprehensive, supportive, empowering and invaluable. I highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling to find their fertility and restore their monthly cycle" - Nat Bourke, http://www.healthbywholefoods.com.au
READY TO GET YOUR PERIOD BACK?
You, too, can be just like these women. Join me - 8 life-changing weeks for just $319
NOW IS THE TIME TO GET YOUR PERIOD BACK!
Personal consultations with me would cost far more...
But who am I? And why should you trust me?
Not only do I have the personal experience of losing my period and restoring it 100% naturally, I also have a vast amount of professional experience in treating women with amenorrhea.
I have over 17 years of experience working in the health and fitness industry - first as a group fitness instructor and personal trainer, and then I moved on to become a university-trained dietitian. My philosophy and practice is ever-expanding and I now work as a Holistic Nutritionist specialising in women's hormones, which basically means I help you, lovely woman, optimise your hormonal health utilising real food, biologically appropriate movement, simple stress management and daily self-love.
I have the experience (and the empathy), I have the knowledge (and the drive to find answers where there appear to be none), and I want to help YOU, beautiful lady, get your period back, without using drugs or any expensive "remedies".
Sound good? Read on to find out more about what I have in store for you in the Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea E-Course...
Here's a Peek Inside...
Module 1 - Setting the Stage for Success
- All about HA - What is it? What causes it? What are the symptoms (other than the obvious)? Why is it an issue for your health? The benefits of healing (other than just getting your Aunt Flow back!)
- How to find your "WHY" - A crucial 1st step in your healing journey
- Goal-setting for getting started and staying on track
- Creating healthy habits
- Getting Support - Why you need it, who to ask, and how to ask them
- Identifying obstacles - What, or who, is going to stop you from healing
- Getting on board the self-love train
- Becoming your own detective - what tests to get and why, including laboratory tests, and simple test you can do at home that will provide a lot of information about your reproductive (and overall) health
- The best tools you can use to monitor your hormonal health progress (and I'm definitely NOT talking about the scales)
- The best supplements to support the return of your period
Module 2 - Reconnecting Your Brain & Ovaries
- Making your brain feel safe
- How to get your body into "rest, digest and reproduce" mode so your body wants to have a period
- How your hormones should be working (and why they aren't)
- What is making your brain and body feel "unsafe"?
- The importance of - calories, carbs, protein, fats….ALL THE FOOD…for restoring menstruation and promoting optimal health
- What happens when we do not nourish our body appropriately (again, not just period-related)
- The role body fat plays in healthy hormones
- The role of body weight in healthy hormones (and a discussion on whether or not you actually need to gain weight!)
- How stress alone can cause HA
- How to work out how many calories YOU, as an individual, need (both now and when your period returns)
- The best kinds of carbs, proteins and fats to eat for happy hormones
- Dealing with hunger and satiety in a healthy and sustainable way
- Identifying your fear foods (we want food to be your friend!)
- Seed cycling to boost your hormones and promote regular cycles
- Nourishing your thyroid
- Looking at manipulating exercise during the healing process - what to avoid, and what to enjoy
- Self-love (yep - you can expect a bit of this EVERY WEEK. Maybe even every day!)
- BONUS: supporting your body after coming off hormonal birth control
Module 3 - Nourishing Your Gut for Hormone Health
- Why you need optimal digestive function for your period to come back
- How your gut function affects every aspect of your health
- Factors that can cause poor gut health
- Why you might experience bloating when eating carbs (and what to do about it)
- The best foods for boosting gut and hormone health
- How the way you eat affects your gut health
- The affect of stress on digestive function and hormone metabolism
- How to manage your stress for healthy digestion
- The best exercises for gut health
- How to fall in love with your body - regardless of shape or size
Module 4 - Love Your Liver for Hormone Bliss
- How and why your liver is essential to healthy menstrual function
- What detoxification is and why it is important for hormone health (hint: it's a lot more than a "juice cleanse"!)
- Factors that negatively affect detoxification
- The best foods and drinks for promoting complete daily detoxification so your hormones are en pointe
- Smart supplementation to support detoxification
- How sleep affects your hormone health and the best way to get a good night sleep
- A tricky (and FREE) way to help restore your period and promote regular cycles
- What your blood test results mean
- Boosting body acceptance
- Addressing fear foods in a completely non-scary way
Module 5 - Looking After Your Adrenals for Sex Hormone Production
- What are your adrenal glands? What do they do? And why are they so important for getting your period back?
- Learn how these tiny glands can make or break your healing success
- Looking closer at how stress depletes sex hormones
- Identifying sources of stress
- Simple ways to reduce your stress (and no, you don't have to go and meditate for an hour in lotus position….unless you really want to!)
- We'll work together in coming up with a stress management plan that works for YOU
- How eating carbs is essential for adrenal health and sex hormone production PLUS the best times to eat carbs PLUS the best types and quantities
- Should you cut out caffeine? And what to do if this is a deal-breaker (yes - I give options, babe!)
- How to manage exercise addiction without going mental PLUS the best exercises to do that can boost reproductive health
- Why comparison really is the thief of joy (and what to do instead)
- Dealing with set-backs
- Simple ways to gauge your reproductive health at home for FREE (this one you'll want to take with you for when you get your period back - essential for those trying to conceive)
- How to interpret basal body temperature charts, and what this means for your overall health (not just reproductive health)
- How to interpret changes in cervical mucus, and what this means for your reproductive health
- Using affirmations to boost your happiness and keep you on track
Module 6 - A Little Bit Alternative
- The best alternative treatments to keep up your sleeve for getting your period back; we look at the role of...
- Castor oil packs
- Herbal medicine
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- You'll learn which of these are REALLY helpful in restoring your period, and which are completely not essential
- Identifying your negative self-talk, and how to dull it down to keep you happy and healthy for life
- How and why eating a piece of cake can be good for you!
Module 7 - Dealing With the External Stuff
- How to talk to your family and friends about HA, and why you should
- What are "endocrine disruptors"? We look at how these can affect hormone balance, and how to avoid them (this will also involve you SAVING money. Hurrah!)
- Resources for helping you live a low-tox life that's going to support long-term period health
- Medications commonly used for HA
- Body acceptance (yes - AGAIN! This is key, because I know it will be your biggest hurdle! Remember - I've been there, I have done this. When you can love and accept your body no matter what, you are going to make your life a whole lot easier, my friend!)
- Revisiting stress management
- Is soy good for getting your period back?
Module 8 - What Next?
- How to stay on track if your period has not returned after 8 weeks
- How to make sure your period STAYS when it does return (AKA how to not mess up your hormones again)
- How to encourage REGULAR cycles once your period is back
- How to introduce intense exercise again after your period makes an appearance
- Troubleshooting period problems - I'm talking painful periods, PMS, anxiety, poop issues, sugar cravings, short luteal phases and ovulation
- My go-to list of resources so your learning never stops (YAY!, including books, podcasts, blogs and websites. This will not just be period-focused, but very holistic in nature - food, movement, self-love, environmental health, play….all of the things to create your healthiest, happiest life ever!
PLUS you will get some AMAZING BONUSES
Your bonuses include….
- Personal nutrition analysis to make sure you are eating the right types and amounts of food to get your period back
- Recipes from some of the best foodies around, including:
- A meal plan to provide extra guidance and inspiration (though it is indeed optional to follow it)
- Weekly interviews with some of the most knowledgable experts in the industry, including:
- Weekly webinars with yours truly to discuss a range of topics and to trouble-shoot any issues you are having
- 24/7 access to a secret Facebook group community for extra support
- Direct access to my support (yep - I'll be there, holding your hand, the whole way through - any questions you have, I'm happy to answer. Anything you're struggling with, I'm there to help)
- PLUS you’ll receive lifetime access to this course, so you can do it over and over or come back to the Facebook group for support as much as you need it (but hopefully you won’t need it after doing this course)
Kind words from women like you
"Contacting Kate was one of the best decisions I made for my health. After having amenorrhea for several years and seeing numerous doctors to no avail, l was hopeful that she could help since this was her speciality. After the initial consultation, I immediately decided I wanted to see her regularly. Kate gave me hope that there was a cure to my condition. The doctors I saw in the past made me feel as if I was at fault for my health issues and would only offer prescriptions and hormone treatments, which made me feel awful. Kate was very understanding and offered advice and natural therapies that worked with my lifestyle. After only several months of consulting with her, my period came back and it has been regular ever since. I also continue to use some of her therapies, such as certain yoga poses for stress relief and a couple vitamins/nutrient recommendations, since they continue to help me maintain my health. I would highly encourage any woman with hormonal or amenorrhea issues to consult with her so they can start on their own path of healing" – Jessica
"I came across Kate’s HA story over a year ago and when I read it something about it resonated with me. I thought I was ‘healthy’ and I believed my diet/exercise could not be to blame for not having a period for 6 years. After many specialist visits and 4 failed IVF attempts I knew I had to do something and in my mind I would always come back to Kate. I didn’t want to go through another round of IVF before I knew it was absolutely necessary. I signed up to Kate’s course and went ‘all in’. Thanks to Kate I have now regained my period! I feel so much happier in every area of my life. I have no reason to believe that I cannot get pregnant naturally. Kate is truly amazing and she has changed my life. I am so thankful to have found her." Allison (update - as at Jan 2018, Allie is pregnant and due VERY soon!)
"Kate and this course are world class! Kate's knowledge, empathy, insight and genuine nature make this course and Kate's approach one of a kind! I have made changes over the past 8 weeks that I would never have envisioned previously because of Kate's clear, uncomplicated education of the "why" combined with realistic "how's". The support never stops! The learnings keep coming every week, and my only wish was that I had this knowledge 20 years ago! Don't wait another day...sign up to this course now and be kind and loving towards yourself (for once!). Thank YOU!" - Kym
"When I first met Kate, I'd been off the pill for over a year and hadn't had a period. I was losing hope. Kate's nutritional advice and emotional support gave me the confidence to really believe that I could fall pregnant naturally. Kate not only showed me how to modify the way I nourished my body but importantly how to reframe my negative thought patterns. I loved working with Kate and was sad when I didn't need to see her anymore. I'm now the very proud mother of a gorgeous and healthy 9 month old baby girl!" - Elizabeth, Mother of Daisy
In 8 short weeks, you are going to learn SO much, and come out the other side healthier, happier and more empowered to look after yourself in natural, and sustainable, ways.
Aside from getting your period back, here are some other lovely side-effects you can expect to see….
These are important, as the wait to get your period back can be discouraging and frustrating. But YAY for these:
- Boosted energy levels
- Clearer skin and eyes
- Thicker, healthier hair
- Stronger, longer nails
- Improved digestive health
- Increased immunity
- Better bone and heart health
- Increased sex drive
- Healthy relationship with food
- Improved body confidence
- Restored fertility, so you can create a mini-me!
Kind words from women like you
"I can't tell you how many women I have praised and recommended Kate to. Her work began changing my life even before I worked with her formally. I first read her story over two years ago and it helped to open to eyes to how my under eating, over exercising, and over stressing were affecting my body. I slowly began to make changes, gaining some weight, easing up on the exercise, and starting to feel better. I then sought Kate out after I had gone off the pill (who knew it was so bad for you! it's so the norm for women these days!) and still hadn't gone my period back after 4 months. Given my history and that I had been on the pill for 7 years, that wasn't so surprising. But within 3 months of working with Kate last July, I had gotten my first natural period in 7 years. I was nourishing myself more and seeing the results. The time between my periods slowly diminished and we began trying to have children in November. And by March of this year, I had fallen pregnant. I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant and so grateful for all that I have learned from Kate. Kate's perspective on nutrition is holistic (duh, I guess). She provides you with ways to nourish your body and to nourish your soul (simple relaxing techniques, etc.). I think most importantly, she teaches to you to listen to yourself. I had been ignoring what my body was telling me for so many years, doing only what I thought I was *supposed* to be doing. Now, I have learned to listen when my body says it needs more of this or that or if it needs to just rest. Important lessons for all but especially for me as I was trying to fall pregnant. I could probably go on and on but I'll stop here. Thank you, Kate! :)" - Carly
"Quite simply Kate is amazing. After years of seeing doctors, fertility specialists, alternative health practitioners, all of whom were good in their own right but were unable to put together all of the pieces of the puzzle together I came away feeling more confused than ever and still with no period. Having now done Kate’s Healing HA course, I have my period back, albeit with a lengthened cycle (which is normal for now) and also importantly so much more knowledge which has made me feel empowered. The journey is not over yet but I know 100% I am on the right track. This kind of knowledge and information is fundamental for any woman. The course is excellent; the materials are well presented and easy to understand though the real star is Kate herself with her endless patience, generosity and support. The journey is not an easy one, I hadn’t anticipated how tough it would be and there is no way I could have done it (I wouldn’t have even known if I was on the right path) without Kate and the beautiful group of Facebook girls. It is a deeply personal and vunerable experience but also extremely liberating to share ones deepest thoughts and insecurities with a group who you know will not judge but only support you. I feel very blessed to have taken part on this course and could not recommend it highly enough." - Natasha
"This course has literally changed my life. Yes, I have had a period, which is amazing, but I have gained so much more than that! My relationship with food and exercise is much healthier and balanced, I have so much more love and acceptance of myself and I have learnt to listen to my body… this was probably the number one thing I needed to do! For so long I just felt confused, alone and like none of the doctors I went to see understood my problem or could give me helpful answers on what I should do. The best I got was ‘maybe you just need to put on a KG or two and get more fat than muscle’. With no real explanation as to why this was not something I wanted, or truly believed I needed, to do. This is where Kate comes in – she was fabulous. Having gone through exactly this herself she understands all of the uncertainty and takes the time to explain not only what we needed to do but WHY. This is key, you are never going to change your behaviour if you don’t understand and believe that you need to. Recreating your outlook on yourself and life is a big challenge but that is where the group of girls I did this course with were so amazing and supportive! I now have recovering HA sisters all around the world, who ACTUALLY get it! Accepting all of the support you possibly can is the best thing you can do on this journey. You do not need to try and battle through this alone, others have already navigated this path and are here to help guide you. Thank you Kate for being the guiding light that we have all been looking for – you are a star!" <3 - Ruth xxx
"Soon after I got married I decided to finally come off the pill after 14 years on it! I was wanting to fall pregnant in the next month or two but it did not happen like that. My period did not return for months after coming off the pill. I saw a few doctors who wanted me to either wait a year or put me on medication to bring back my period. I knew there had to be another way. After a good Google search I came across Kate's blog. I immediately contacted Kate and set up a Skype consult. I haven't looked back. Kate gave me an in-depth look into why my body was responding the way it was and what I can do about it. Well after a few months of listening to Kate's advice and changing my lifestyle habits, I finally got my period back! And not long after that I fell pregnant. With twins! Naturally! It was wonderful to know that my body could do what it was meant to with just a few minor tweaks like eating better and exercise rather than medical intervention" – Ashleigh
Money Back Guarantee!
Because I know you're sick of throwing money down the drain...
I am confident that this course will get you on the right track to healing your hormones and restoring your period. All of the information and strategies in this course are based on what I have used personally, and professionally, to restore the menstrual cycle of hundreds of women. However, if you jump into the course and decide in the first week that it’s not for you, then that’s cool too. So I am offering a 7-day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee. Why 7 days? Because I want you to spend a week with me, and the other women in the course, and check out the material to really decide if you’re ready to commit to using it and making change. If you decide you’re not ready to commit to the healing journey, that the information is not what you expected, that the course is not going to help you…just let me know and I’ll return your moolah! xx
THE LONGER YOU WAIT, THE MORE YOUR HEALTH SUFFERS
Spend $319 now to get your health back on track, and avoid expensive medical bills in the future
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes – we definitely tackle many aspects of eating disorders and disordered eating, however I also strongly advise that you work with a psychologist, psychiatrist or counsellor to ensure you are provided with all of the medical support you require.
Absolutely not. While I do encourage you to choose mostly whole-food sources of nourishment, this does not necessarily mean “paleo”. In the insanely delicious cookbook that you receive, you’ll find all sorts of meals. Grains, legumes, dairy….they’re all in there, if you choose to have them. There are even a few vegetarian meals. It’s all about eating in a way that works for you and your body, and not adhering to any diet “rules” or dogma
100% online, gorgeous! I’ll be doing the program with you so I can support you each and every step of the way, and provide reassurance and motivation when you need it most.
Each week, I will send you (straight to your inbox) a mini-textbook to fill your brain with knowledge and inspiration. You can also expect to receive a workbook each week, to take action with your new-found knowledge and inspiration….because action is what creates change.
We will also have a weekly live Q&A webinar where we will discuss the hot topics of the week. This will be recorded, just in case you can’t make it, or want to listen again.
Heck no, babe! You can join in from anywhere in the world and, depending on where everyone is from when we are running the program, I’ll try my best to shuffle the weekly live Q&A times around so no one misses out (if this means me getting up at 5AM to chat with you – I’ll do it!)
While I really wish I could guarantee that everyone will get their period back, unfortunately I am not the period fairy (I can’t just wave my magic wand and poof – period restored). Every woman is different, and it is really hard to predict when your cycle will return. What I do know, though, is that women who go “all in” with the strategies that I suggest tend to get their period back sooner than those who “um and ah” about it, and continue to do what they are currently doing…which clearly isn’t working.
I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS - I'M READY TO GET STARTED
OK babe - this will be the best $319 you have spent
Kind words from women like you
"I cannot recommend Kate's Healing HA program enough. I have had HA for 14 YEARS and have tried half-heartedly so many times to recover. With Kate's expert advice and the support of an incredible group of women I was able to really make the necessary changes to support recovery and got my period back the last week of the course!! If you are like me and think it won't work for you, or it's been too long, I hope i am proof that it is possible! This course has changed my life and I will be forever grateful. It's not easy but it is so, so worth it! If you are even considering signing up for this course, do it now! I promise it will be the best money you ever spent on yourself - you are worth it! xoxo" - Kate Colp
"I came to Kate after almost 20 years on the Pill thanks to a diagnosis of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome in my teenage years. I was starting to think about wanting a family though and I was keen to get normal periods back. Unfortunately I got a whole pile of silence. I had one or two periods over a year and I knew my body was not getting what it needed to be normal. I knew Kate had experienced a lack of periods too so I felt she would understand what I was going through. Working with Kate was literally life changing. From the very first session she took the time to really understand my situation and gave me insights that no one else had ever mentioned to me before. She helped me to slowly understand what my body and my unique situation needed to heal and the difference in my health was immense from the very first day. I was gifted regular periods from the first month, and now I'm pregnant with my first child. I cannot rave enough about Kate and her approach to nutrition, stress, health and life in general" - Josie
"I remember the day I read Kate’s announcement that she was starting an 8-week course for healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea. I remember it so well because I was just about to give up on the whole ‘healing’ thing. I was sick and tired of trying to heal something that I still held on to as “healthy,” and I was done with feeling so incredibly alone in the process. When I read that post, it lit a spark of hope that I so desperately needed. At that point, I had been missing my period for almost a year post-pill. Although I had been consciously working to regain my period for a few months, I was far from “all-in”. I somehow believed that if I could just will my period to come, all of my obsessions and fears surrounding food and exercise would disappear. I was incredibly deep in denial and I was so desperately clinging to my identity as the “fit, healthy” one. Who would I be without that? Looking back, I have so much love for that girl. That girl helped me through some of the toughest years of my life. That girl also led me to who I am today. That being said, that girl needed help. I did not know what to expect when I first began the course. Would I be let down? Would these women really understand? Did I even need this? No, yes, and absolutely, yes. It is difficult to put into words all that I gained from this course. Typical of my personality, I just wanted a straightforward equation to get my period back. I quickly realized that’s not how it works. Yes, I gained understanding of the causes and factors that lead to Hypothalamic Amenorrhea and the appropriate steps to heal it (Newsflash, there is no magic equation), but I could not have imagined the amount of understanding that I would gain emotionally. That was the real work…the self-love. It was the work that I had previously wanted to just skip ahead of. It was the work that I could not have done without the bottomless support of Kate and my HA sisters. Yes, sisters. I consider each and every one of these women to be family. They lifted me up when I felt like I had nothing left and they challenged me when I needed it most. It’s still surreal to write these words, but I regained my period in Week 7 of the course. Me! The one who was so deep in denial when she started that she felt the need to explain to everyone that she probably didn’t have Hypothalamic Amenorrhea…that the doctors just hadn’t found the mystery cause. I now fully embrace the fact that I had Hypothalamic Amenorrhea. I embrace it not because I am proud that it got to that point, but because that point has helped me to find new meaning and purpose in life. Although I am far from being at the end of my healing journey – I believe healing can be a life-long learning process – I can proudly say that I feel free from the identity that I was so previously consumed in. Now, I am just me. If there was one piece of advice I could give to someone starting their journey it is this: Go all in. Just do it. Acknowledge the fear & denial that is probably there & then just jump in. It's going to be one the scariest, most vulnerable, amazing, frustrating, humbling, and insightful journeys of your life. Soak up every second." -Kendra 🙂
"I got in contact with Kate because, after being on and off the pill for a couple of years and losing a lot of weight when I was 17 dancing full-time, my period disappeared for 3 years. I thought that I was super healthy, as I never ate anything bad. I would go to the gym everyday for an hour and go hard every time. I also didn't have much body fat. The thing is even though I did all of this I still thought I was always bloated and that my legs were huge pretty much thought I was bigger than I was.
When I had my first Skype session with Kate I connected with her instantly and she knew what she was talking about. I felt so comfortable talking to her about anything and everything. After my first session, I had to make changes to my diet and exercise routine, take more vitamins and follow a few different tricks of the trade to get it back. Kate told me "dont expect to get it back within the first couple of months - its going to take a while because you haven't had it in so long."
With these few changes there were times that I would email kate freaking out saying "I'm so bloated!! I'm this I'm that" and she was always there with an answer of why and how to fix it and stop hating on my body. This was very hard for me to do as being a dancer I've always grown up thinking I had to be super skinny to get jobs. But I knew I had to just suck it up and do it! Follow everything she told me to do to a T. I also didnt realise how much stress I was putting myself under as I had from a career that was so dramatic and not knowing when the next job was coming and just being a downward spiral. That's when I decided I had to change career paths and I haven't looked back. Kate helped me realise that this was one of my main triggers for not getting my period back as well as my diet and exercise and supported me 110% to make these changes.
With these changes I got the biggest surprise of my life! I GOT MY PERIOD!!! Within a month of seeing Kate I got it back!!!
I actually couldn't believe how quickly it happened. I had complete faith in Kate and knew that everything i was doing had to be done for the best results but I didnt expect it so soon!
Not only now do I have a healthier relationship with my body again and not afraid to eat certain foods, I can now (well eventually) be able to have babies!! Which I was so worried I wouldn't be able to. Its been 4 months now and my period is regular!
I can not thank you enough kate for getting me to this stage! I know I'm still young but I'm so happy I started now instead of thinking it was normal to be so thin and not getting my period. I feel like I have made a great friend also. I know if I ever have a problem again (a mini freak out in my case haha) I can email you and you will always be there for me.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" - Ally (now mother of one gorgeous little boy!!)
Just a little disclaimer...
I am not a doctor. I’m a university qualified holistic nutritionist with personal and professional experience resolving amenorrhea. This course offers information and discusses options, but does not offer medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please use this course and the techniques within at your own discretion and at your own risk. I (Kate Callaghan) do not assume any responsibility for your personal results upon implementing any of the strategies discussed herein.. Full medical clearance from a licensed physician should be obtained before beginning or modifying any diet, exercise, or lifestyle program; and your physician(s) should be informed of all nutritional or lifestyle changes or additions of supplements. The information and opinions expressed herein, and all related notes, are intended for informational purposes only. Use of this course does not imply status as a “client” of Kate Callaghan, nor does it constitute medical advice. The author/owner claims no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information presented herein.